What does membership in RATRO mean?
Registered member of RATRO when paying entrance fee and annual membership fee obtains following benefits:
- Expanded file access for specialists: distribution of news, articles, also translated foreign articles, reports, presentations, interchange of views, consultations with colleagues.
- Fringe benefits when paying participation in conferences, schools, seminars, training courses and other arrangements, organized by RATRO.
- Member has benefits in distribution of thesis and poster messages at scientific-practical arrangements of RATRO (after scientific organizing committee approval).
- Member has benefits when timetable reports at scientific-practical arrangements of RATRO (after scientific organizing committee approval).
- Member obtains complete file access of scientific-practical arrangements of RATRO, including presentation slides.
How to become a member of RATRO?
We invite all radiation oncology specialists to join RATRO. To join community you need:
- Pass the registration on the website and fill up a form.
- Upon registration it is necessary to fill up all required fields (remarked*)
- After that a candidate needs to enter personal account on the website of RATRO and go out for membership of RATRO
- Upon entry approval a candidate receives registered letter by e-mail.
- In personal account in the section «payments» a candidate needs to pay annual membership fee for RATRO members - 500 rubles.
- After payment we earnestly ask you to email a scan of the paid receipt to email@example.com. Besides you should email a scan of the application form to join RATRO. It is necessary to fill up and sign the form in holograph, to download the application form.
PASS THE REGISTRATION